Re: Linux 6.4-rc7

From: Guenter Roeck
Date: Tue Jun 20 2023 - 10:19:36 EST

On Sun, Jun 18, 2023 at 02:36:28PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Hmm. Nothing particular stands out in the rc this week, unless you
> count the mptcp selftest changes that are about making the tests work
> on stable kernels too. That accounts for almost a quarter of the
> patch...
>
> Other than that it's just various driver updates (rdma, gpu,
> networking and usb, with a smattering of small patches elsewhere),
> some networking changes, and a couple of filesystem fixes. And the
> usual random noise elsewhere.

Nothing special to report on the testing side either.

Build results:
total: 152 pass: 152 fail: 0
Qemu test results:
total: 520 pass: 520 fail: 0

No new runtime warnings either.

Note: I keep testing, but I did not bother sending reports in the last
few weeks because I did not observe any failures.

Guenter