Re: [ PATCH v2 0/3] Add Loongson I2S controller support

From: Yingkun Meng
Date: Tue Jun 13 2023 - 08:46:13 EST

On 2023/6/13 03:07, Mark Brown wrote:
On Mon, Jun 12, 2023 at 04:50:48PM +0800, YingKun Meng wrote:
Hi all,

This patchset adds support for Loongson I2S controller, and
introduce a ASoC machine driver for loongson platform.

The Loongson I2S controller is available on Loongson
7a2000/2k2000 chips, works as a PCI device. It has two
private DMA controllers used to playback and capture.
Each DMA controller has one channel.

The ASoC machine driver adds support for audio device which
using loongson I2S controller to tranfser the audio data.
The audio device uses "PRP0001" as its ACPI device ID, which
provides a means to use the existing DT-compatible device
identification in ACPI.
The code here all looks broadly good - I did have a few review comments
that I sent in reply to the individual patches but they're more
stylistic than anything too substantial.

Thanks