Re: [v6 1/4] dt-bindings: pwm: Add ASPEED PWM Control documentation

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski
Date: Thu Jun 08 2023 - 02:39:30 EST

On 08/06/2023 04:18, Billy Tsai wrote:
> Document the compatible for aspeed,ast2600-pwm device.

This is a friendly reminder during the review process.

It seems my previous comments were not fully addressed. Maybe my
feedback got lost between the quotes, maybe you just forgot to apply it.
Please go back to the previous discussion and either implement all
requested changes or keep discussing them.

Thank you.

I don't understand why you make the same mistakes, even though I pointed
them out two times already.

I am not going to point third time. Sorry, it's a waste of my time.

NAK.

Best regards,
Krzysztof