nolibc patches, still possible for 6.5 ?

From: Willy Tarreau
Date: Sun Jun 04 2023 - 09:20:29 EST

Hello Paul,

Thomas and Zhangjin have provided significant nolibc cleanups, and
fixes, as well as preparation work to later support riscv32.

These consist in the following main series:
- generalization of stackprotector to other archs that were not
previously supported (riscv, mips, loongarch, arm, arm64)

- general cleanups of the makefile, test report output, deduplication
of certain tests

- slightly better compliance of some tests performed on certain syscalls
(e.g. no longer pass (void*)1 to gettimeofday() since glibc hates it).

- add support for nanoseconds in stat() and statx()

- fixes for some syscalls (e.g. ppoll() has 5 arguments not 4)

- fixes around limits.h and INT_MAX / INT_FAST64_MAX

I rebased the whole series on top of your latest dev branch (d19a9ca3d5)
and it works fine for all archs.

I don't know if you're still planning on merging new stuff in this area
for 6.5 or not (since I know that it involves new series of tests on your
side as well), but given that Zhangjin will engage into deeper changes
later for riscv32 that will likely imply to update more syscalls to use
the time64 ones, I would prefer to split the cleanups from the hard stuff,
but I'll let you judge based on the current state of what's pending for
6.5.

In any case I'm putting all this here for now (not for merge yet):

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wtarreau/nolibc.git 20230604-nolibc-rv32+stkp6

I'd like Thomas and Zhangjin to perform a last check to confirm they're
OK with this final integration.

Thanks!
Willy