Re: Fwd: Freeze after resuming from hibernation (culprit is brcmfmac change?)

From: Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)
Date: Mon May 15 2023 - 12:43:43 EST

On 15.05.23 15:09, Bagas Sanjaya wrote:
> On 5/15/23 15:56, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> On 5/15/23 04:21, Bagas Sanjaya wrote:
>>> I notice a regression report on bugzilla [1]. Quoting from it:
> [...]
>>
>> da6d9c8ecd00e2 is known to cause a NULL pointer deref on resume,

Bagas, fwiw, to prevent situations like these I usually search on lore
for a shorted variant of the commit-id[1] before telling regzbot about
it. In quite a lot of cases I find something useful that might mean that
tracking is not worth it.

Ciao, Thorsten

e.g. [1] https://lore.kernel.org/all/?q=da6d9c8*