Re: Linux regressions report for mainline [2023-05-14]

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sun May 14 2023 - 12:25:23 EST

On Sun, May 14, 2023 at 7:24 AM Regzbot (on behalf of Thorsten
Leemhuis) <regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What I can't see yet though is a pull request from Russell with a fix
> from Ard[2] (in next as 2b951b0efbaa) for boot issues[3] that apparently
> break a lot of arm32 configs, which among others lead to "tons of
> different boot time errors on the syzbot arm32 qemu instance"[4].

I have that. You may not have seen it because rmk just cc's the ARM SoC list.

We also have some vhost regressions due to the move to user worker
threads (rather than kthreads), they don't seem to be on your list.
They're being worked on.

Linus