RE: vPASID capability for VF

From: Tian, Kevin
Date: Thu May 11 2023 - 23:00:00 EST

ATS is also relied on by PRS. Not sure how that will be affected when
ATS is dynamically turned on/off. and PRS is not tied to PASID.

Jason, is it still a strong requirement to have driver-opt model for
pasid enabling? iirc it's first raised in a discussion for an AMD GPU
scenario [1]

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-pci/38a7baf4-9b3b-154b-f764-fa8cfa600858@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/