Re: [GIT PULL] Pipe FMODE_NOWAIT support

From: Harald Arnesen
Date: Sun May 07 2023 - 06:45:42 EST

Linus Torvalds [07/05/2023 02.55]:

Something is very rotten in the state of Denmark.
It's the Norwegians, always troublesome.
Something all Nordic people can agree on. Even the Norwegians, because
they are easily confused.

You are all just jealous of our oil and gas.

It's a result of being occupied first by the Danes from 1537 to 1814, then by the Swedes from 1814 to 1905. And the Finns moved through Sweden to Norway, where they burned down the forests in order to grow rye in the ashes ("svedjebruk" in the district of Finnskogen in eastern Norway).

Actually, my family on my mother's side descend from some of these "skogfinner" ("forest Finns" for those on the list without language skills), as we call them.
--
Hilsen Harald