Re: [RFC v3 0/9] Unifying fabrics drivers

From: Sagi Grimberg
Date: Thu May 04 2023 - 06:25:35 EST

I've rebased on nvme-6.4 and gave it a bit of testing. Up to the last patch it seems to
work fine, at least blktests doesn't trigger any errors.

I've tried to split the pure moving code around part from the part where we need
to change some code. That means the last two patches highlight the problems I
run into with this attempt to implement the setup_transport() callback

This should be perfectly fine covering loop as well. I think that
eventually it can cover pci as well, but we can promote it there in
time perhaps.