Re: programming tips

From: Bagas Sanjaya
Date: Tue Apr 25 2023 - 09:12:14 EST

On Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 04:07:27AM -0700, Raj J Putari wrote:
> i can do
> int x = cpu_read(code) = return_value_that_you_seek;

Is it same as:

```
int x = cpu_read(foo)

if x == <desired return value> {
/* do something */
}

```
?

> additionally i feel that, with security, that there should be a local
> sql server tied to the linux kernel, so you can do stuff like easily
> share data in a lan

Implementing SQL language in the kernel? Making MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQLite
obsolete? How about prepared statements and input sanitation? Last but
not least, why is it hard for you to use wrapper libraries to SQL in
your userspace program to the point that you want kernelSQL?

I'm confused...

--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara