[GIT PULL 0/4] SoC branches for 6.4

From: Arnd Bergmann
Date: Mon Apr 24 2023 - 16:59:24 EST

At 1062 non-merge commits, this is another large merge window for the
SoC tree with the largest chunk coming from the Qualcomm tree, and 80%
of the total is just devicetree changes.

There are a couple of new SoCs, but all of them are just variations of
other ones we already supported. We had submissions for several entirely
new SoC families, all of which ended up not being ready, so they are
not included.

There were 206 contributors, and the most of active of them by number
of commits are:

131 Krzysztof Kozlowski
75 Konrad Dybcio
54 Manivannan Sadhasivam
44 AngeloGioacchino Del Regno
36 Neil Armstrong
30 Bartosz Golaszewski
27 Rob Herring
25 Philippe Schenker
24 Geert Uytterhoeven
21 Marek Vasut
18 Douglas Anderson
14 Oleksij Rempel
14 Janne Grunau
14 Cristian Ciocaltea
13 Stefan Wahren
12 Peng Fan
12 Johan Hovold
11 Kathiravan T
11 Conor Dooley
10 Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
10 Alexandre Mergnat

and the dirstat is:

0.2% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/msm/
0.1% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/tegra/
0.5% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/
1.0% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/
0.1% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/firmware/
0.1% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/amlogic/
0.1% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/imx/
0.1% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/
0.3% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/
0.1% Documentation/staging/
18.6% arch/arm/boot/dts/
0.2% arch/arm/configs/
0.2% arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/
0.1% arch/arm/mach-omap2/
0.3% arch/arm/mach-oxnas/
0.4% arch/arm/
1.8% arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/
4.5% arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/
0.3% arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/bcmbca/
12.9% arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/
0.3% arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/
4.4% arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/
1.1% arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/