Re: BUG: KASAN: null-ptr-deref in drm_sched_job_cleanup+0x96/0x290 [gpu_sched]

From: Mikhail Gavrilov
Date: Thu Apr 20 2023 - 06:36:45 EST

On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 2:59 PM Christian König
<christian.koenig@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Could you try drm-misc-next as well?
>
> Going to give drm-fixes another round of testing.
>
> Thanks,
> Christian.

Important don't give up.
https://youtu.be/25zhHBGIHJ8 [40 min]
https://youtu.be/utnDR26eYBY [50 min]
https://youtu.be/DJQ_tiimW6g [12 min]
https://youtu.be/Y6AH1oJKivA [6 min]
Yes the issue is everything reproducible, but time to time it not
happens at first attempt.
I also uploaded other videos which proves that the issue definitely
exists if someone will launch those games in turn.
Reproducibility is only a matter of time.

Anyway I didn't want you to spend so much time trying to reproduce it.
This monkey business fits me more than you.
It would be better if I could collect more useful info.

--
Best Regards,
Mike Gavrilov.