Re: BUG: KASAN: null-ptr-deref in drm_sched_job_cleanup+0x96/0x290 [gpu_sched]

From: Christian König
Date: Wed Apr 19 2023 - 09:15:20 EST

Am 19.04.23 um 15:13 schrieb Mikhail Gavrilov:
On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 1:12 PM Christian König
<ckoenig.leichtzumerken@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm already looking into this, but can't figure out why we run into
problems here.

What happens is that a CS is aborted without sending the job to the
scheduler and in this case the cleanup function doesn't seem to work.

Christian.
I can easily reproduce it on any AMD GPU hardware.

Well exactly that's the problem, I can't reproduce it.

Have you applied any local change or config which could explain that?

Christian.

You can add more logs to debug and I return with new logs which explains this.
Thanks.