Re: clangd cannot handle tree_nocb.h

From: Nick Desaulniers
Date: Tue Apr 18 2023 - 12:28:25 EST

+ Florent

Joel, Florent is doing some cool stuff with clangd and kernels (check
out the demo at go/linux-kernel-vscode). I'm pushing Florent to
publish some of the cool stuff he's been working on externally because
it is awesome. ;)

Florent, have you seen any such issues such as what Joel reported below?

--
Thanks,
~Nick Desaulniers