RCU coverage for this coming week

From: Paul E. McKenney
Date: Fri Apr 14 2023 - 00:46:07 EST

Hello, Linus,

I will be on travel next week, and will likely have limited Internet
access at times. RCU is unlikely to have much trouble at this point
in the cycle, but Murphy says otherwise. So, just in case, for the
components of RCU that have had the most recent changes:

o Neeraj Upadhyay is covering Tasks RCU.

o Uladzislau Rezki is covering kfree_rcu().

o Frederic Weisbecker is covering offloaded callbacks.

o Joel Fernandes is covering SRCU.

o Boqun Feng is "batting cleanup" with RCU-related memory-ordering
issues.

They have been through much of the code, as you can see here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GCdQC8SDbb54W1shjEXqGZ0Rq8a6kIeYutdSIajfpLA/edit?usp=sharing

Have a great week, and I will be back Monday April 17!

Thanx, Paul