PARTNER WITH KYIV MODEST

From: Kyiv Modest
Date: Wed Apr 12 2023 - 20:50:05 EST

My name is Engr—Steve, CEO, and Co-founder of Kyiv Modest
infrastructure company. My message to you is highly confidential
because of the circumstances in Ukraine right now as we seek a
competent individual or company with Financial management on a
business proposal that will benefit both parties. We are giving
up to 25 million dollars as investment loans on projects like
residential real estate, or any sector you can handle.

And I would like to receive additional information and advice on
how to properly invest in your country. Then I’ll give you more
information about this.

Best regards

Engr, Bohuslava Steve
HOD/Chief Executive Officer