Re: Annoying message on the console for the db845c board

From: Dmitry Baryshkov
Date: Sat Jan 07 2023 - 17:07:57 EST

On Sat, 7 Jan 2023 at 21:01, Daniel Lezcano <daniel.lezcano@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Dmitry,
>
> thanks for your help
>
> On 07/01/2023 15:11, Dmitry Baryshkov wrote:

> >> Yes, I have the option and the daemon running:
> >>
> >> zcat /proc/config.gz | grep CONFIG_QCOM_RMTFS_MEM
> >> CONFIG_QCOM_RMTFS_MEM=y
> >>
> >> ps -ef | grep rmtfs
> >> root 9888 1 2 20:07 ? 00:00:00 /usr/bin/rmtfs -r -P -s
> >
> > I don't seem to be able to reproduce it here. Could you please share
> > your kernel commit, .config and md5sums of
> > /lib/firmware/qcom/sdm845/m*
> >
> > Thank you.
>
> I have this message since I began to use the board, so v6.2-rc2 is the
> latest commit where the message appears.
>
> Here are the checksums:
>
> 5533fa7714fb3cce82e87f53ef176f2b /lib/firmware/qcom/sdm845/mba.mbn

This doesn't correspond to the firmware I know. Could you please your
/lib/firmware to the firmware files we have released to the
linux-firmware archive?

[skipped the rest of md5sums]

I've tested the v6.2-rc1. With the firmware from linux-firmware I do
not see these message. I posted the output of savedefconfig for my
.config to https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/t4KzQ4QWSF/

Could you please recheck with this input? Maybe something is missing?

--
With best wishes
Dmitry