Re: [PULL] Networking for next-6.1 #forregzbot

From: Thorsten Leemhuis
Date: Thu Dec 22 2022 - 07:20:11 EST

On 21.12.22 12:30, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> [Note: this mail contains only information for Linux kernel regression
> tracking. Mails like these contain '#forregzbot' in the subject to make
> then easy to spot and filter out. The author also tried to remove most
> or all individuals from the list of recipients to spare them the hassle.]
>
> On 16.12.22 11:49, Jiri Slaby wrote:
>>
>> On 04. 10. 22, 7:20, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
>>> Joanne Koong (7):
>>
>>>        net: Add a bhash2 table hashed by port and address
>>
>> This makes regression tests of python-ephemeral-port-reserve to fail.
>
> Thanks for the report. To be sure below issue doesn't fall through the
> cracks unnoticed, I'm adding it to regzbot, my Linux kernel regression
> tracking bot:
>
> #regzbot ^introduced 28044fc1d495
> #regzbot title new: regression tests of python-ephemeral-port-reserve fail
> #regzbot ignore-activity

#regzbot monitor:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/20221221151258.25748-1-kuniyu@xxxxxxxxxx/
#regzbot fix: tcp: Add TIME_WAIT sockets in bhash2

P.S.: As the Linux kernel's regression tracker I deal with a lot of
reports and sometimes miss something important when writing mails like
this. If that's the case here, don't hesitate to tell me in a public
reply, it's in everyone's interest to set the public record straight.