Re: [patch V3 09/33] genirq/msi: Add range checking to msi_insert_desc()

From: Marc Zyngier
Date: Fri Dec 16 2022 - 12:30:59 EST

On 2022-12-16 14:11, Matthew Rosato wrote:
On 12/16/22 9:03 AM, Marc Zyngier wrote:
On Fri, 16 Dec 2022 13:58:59 +0000,
Marc Zyngier <maz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll update Thomas' patch. Once Guenter confirms that PPC is OK, I'll
send it out.

And FWIW, the branch is at [1].

Thanks,

M.

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/maz/arm-platforms.git/log/?h=irq/msi-fixes-6.2

FYI, your patch there mentions MSI_XA_DOMAIN_SIZE in the commit
message but the code (and comment) is still returning MSI_MAX_INDEX

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/maz/arm-platforms.git/commit/?h=irq/msi-fixes-6.2&id=e982ad82bd8f7931f5788a15dfa3709f7a7ee79f

That was the case initially (amended the commit message, but
didn't commit the code...), then pushed the real stuff a couple of
minutes later. It took about 20 minutes for the mirror to sync
up...

I guess the git mirroring is a bit busy at the moment...

M.