[RFC 0/2] Putting some basic order on isa extension stuff

From: Conor Dooley
Date: Tue Nov 29 2022 - 09:51:24 EST

RFC:
- I have not even tested this, I just did an allmodconfig
- I don't know if I re-ordered something that is sacrosanct
- I don't know if I changed all of the instances
- I didn't write a proper commit message for "patch" 2/2

With those caveats out of the way - all I did here was try to make
things consistent so that it'd be easier to point patch submitters at a
"do this order please".

I never know which of these can be moved without breaking stuff - but
they all seem to be internal use stuff since they're not in uapi?

@drew, I didn't touch the KVM ones - are they re-sortable too? My base
here is rc7 so if you did a reorder at any point there I'd not see it ;)

CC: conor.dooley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ajones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: aou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: conor@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: devicetree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: guoren@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: heiko@xxxxxxxxx
CC: krzysztof.kozlowski+dt@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: linux-riscv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: palmer@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: paul.walmsley@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: robh+dt@xxxxxxxxxx

Conor Dooley (2):
RISC-V: clarify ISA string ordering rules in cpu.c
RISC-V: resort all extensions in "canonical" order

arch/riscv/include/asm/hwcap.h | 6 +++---
arch/riscv/kernel/cpu.c | 26 +++++++++++++++++++-------
arch/riscv/kernel/cpufeature.c | 4 ++--

2.38.1