[driver-core-next] vmlinux.lds.h fix (corrected)

From: Jim Cromie
Date: Thu Nov 17 2022 - 12:16:50 EST

hi Greg,

Im not quite sure what went wrong with last rev.
Im intrinsically noisy. Its hard to fix permamently.

1st patch restores basic BOUNDED_SECTION wo header reservation.

2nd redoes the HEADERED_SECTION idea with separate macros, so it cant
affect the basic case. I havent actually used this yet.

I should have stared at this patchset longer before sending.
sorry about that.

Jim Cromie (2):
vmlinux.lds.h: fix BOUNDED_SECTION_(PRE|POST)_LABEL macros
vmlinux.lds.h: add HEADERED_SECTION_* macros

include/asm-generic/vmlinux.lds.h | 29 +++++++++++++++++++++--------

2.38.1