Re: Regression bisected: drm/display/dp_mst: Move all payload info into the atomic state

From: Lyude Paul
Date: Fri Nov 11 2022 - 15:51:23 EST

Thank for letting us know! Luckily I only have good news, as we've actually
been looking into this issue for a bit now and have made a pretty good amount
of progress. There's pretty much only one issue left for us to fix I'm fairly
sure:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/2171

If you'd like to help, there's some logs I could use someone getting to help
me figure out the last remaining issue here.

--
Cheers,
Lyude Paul (she/her)