Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the mm tree

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Nov 10 2022 - 11:28:12 EST

On Wed, Nov 9, 2022 at 11:33 PM Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> After merging the mm tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
> this warning:
>
> include/linux/mm_types.h:268: error: Cannot parse struct or union!

Good on you. You check the docs warnings, I've given up on them
because there's so many and it takes so long.

I tried to document the 'struct encoded_page' the same way 'struct
folio' was documented, but clearly the docs parsing hates it. Let's
remove the '/**' marker and just make it a regular comment.

The same goes for the 'release_pages()' thing,

Linus