Re: BUG: kworker + systemd-udevd memory leaks found in 6.1.0-rc4

From: Thorsten Leemhuis
Date: Thu Nov 10 2022 - 03:28:41 EST

On 10.11.22 05:57, Mirsad Goran Todorovac wrote:
> On 04. 11. 2022. 11:40, Mirsad Goran Todorovac wrote:

> This bug is confirmed in 6.1-rc4, among the "thermald" and "systemd-dev"
> kernel memory leaks, potentially exposing race conditions or other more
> serious bug.

Maybe, but that sadly is also true for a lot of other known issues, for
example those in this quite long list:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream#open

It would help if you could pinpoint the problem, then we know who should
look into this. You CCed me and the regression list, so I assume it's a
regression. Hence: Could you try to bisect it?

Ciao, Thorsten