Re: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the dmaengine tree

From: Doug Brown
Date: Mon Nov 07 2022 - 15:00:59 EST

Hi Stephen and Vinod,

On 11/6/2022 11:30 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi all,

In commit

639d91b2d4c8 ("dmaengine: pxa_dma: use platform_get_irq_optional")

Fixes tag

Fixes: 7723f4c5ecdb ("driver core: platform: Add an error message to platform_get_irq*()"

has these problem(s):

- Subject has leading but no trailing quotes

Actually, it looks like it is missing the closeing ')'.

Dang it, I'm sorry. I don't know how I messed that up. I'm not familiar
with the process for fixing this after it's already been accepted into
the dmaengine tree -- should I just submit a V2 patch with this fixed?

Thanks,
Doug