Re: [GIT PULL] SELinux fixes for v6.1 (#1)

From: Paul Moore
Date: Fri Nov 04 2022 - 23:04:18 EST

On Fri, Oct 21, 2022 at 5:42 PM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 8:20 AM Paul Moore <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > The patch, while still fairly small, is a bit
> > larger than one might expect from a simple s/GFP_KERNEL/GFP_ATOMIC/
> > conversion because we added support for the function to be called with
> > different gfp flags depending on the context, preserving GFP_KERNEL
> > for those cases that can safely sleep.
>
> Hmm.
>
> So I've pulled this, but that patch actually makes it obvious that
> there is only one single possible function for "convert->func", namely
> that "convert_context()" function.

Sorry for the delay, network access has been limited the past few
weeks so I needed to prioritize things like getting fixes out over non
critical responses.

Anyway, yes, you're right, it's something we should look into
resolving and I plan to do that in the coming week or two.

--
paul-moore.com