Re: [rft, PATCH v2 1/1] gpiolib: Get rid of not used of_node member

From: Andy Shevchenko
Date: Fri Nov 04 2022 - 13:21:11 EST

On Fri, Nov 04, 2022 at 04:09:59PM +0100, Bartosz Golaszewski wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 7:06 PM Andy Shevchenko
> <andriy.shevchenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > All new drivers should use fwnode and / or parent to provide the
> > necessary information to the GPIO library.

> This looks good to me.

Thank you!

> I'm thinking about just applying it and giving
> it a spin in next right away.

I would like to split it, one patch, btw, had been already sent separately.

So, if you are going for the Linux Next, I would like to ask for rebasing
later on.

Also note, it requires patches that are in Linus' W. and mine trees.
It will fail if you apply without those to be proceeded first.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko