[GIT PULL] Btrfs fixes for 6.1-rc2

From: David Sterba
Date: Tue Oct 18 2022 - 07:44:18 EST

Hi,

please pull the following fixes, thanks.

- fiemap fixes:
- add missing path cache update
- fix processing of delayed data and tree refs during backref walking,
this could lead to reporting incorrect extent sharing

- fix extent range locking under heavy contention to avoid deadlocks

- make it possible to test send v3 in debugging mode

- update links in MAINTAINERS

The following changes since commit cbddcc4fa3443fe8cfb2ff8e210deb1f6a0eea38:

btrfs: set generation before calling btrfs_clean_tree_block in btrfs_init_new_buffer (2022-09-29 17:08:31 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kdave/linux.git for-6.1-rc1-tag

for you to fetch changes up to 4efb365a3f04d0bee7833f168b0b00a15edefeac:

MAINTAINERS: update btrfs website links and files (2022-10-14 13:54:21 +0200)

Boris Burkov (1):
btrfs: send: allow protocol version 3 with CONFIG_BTRFS_DEBUG

David Sterba (3):
btrfs: send: update command for protocol version check
btrfs: delete stale comments after merge conflict resolution
MAINTAINERS: update btrfs website links and files

Filipe Manana (4):
btrfs: add missing path cache update during fiemap
btrfs: fix processing of delayed data refs during backref walking
btrfs: fix processing of delayed tree block refs during backref walking
btrfs: ignore fiemap path cache if we have multiple leaves for a data extent

Josef Bacik (1):
btrfs: unlock locked extent area if we have contention

MAINTAINERS | 6 ++--
fs/btrfs/backref.h | 1 +
fs/btrfs/block-group.c | 2 --
fs/btrfs/extent-io-tree.c | 15 +++++----