Re: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the broadcom tree

From: Rafał Miłecki
Date: Thu Oct 06 2022 - 01:20:03 EST

On 2022-10-06 02:17, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
On Wed, 05 Oct 2022 09:21:21 +0200 "Arnd Bergmann" <arnd@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Agreed. Alternatively, we could just remove the pcie@ nodes from
bcm5301x as a hotfix, as they are clearly not usable in the
current form, and none of the three versions (5.19, Rafał's
patch missing ranges, and Florian's patch with incorrect ranges)
actually conform to the binding.

I'll tentatively apply the revert for now so I can send the pull
request tonight. If someone comes up with a better fix, I can
use that instead.

I applied the revert to the merge of the arm-soc tree today and *all*
the warnings are gone.

As explained by Joel, there are dtc and yaml warnings.

Not "*all*" warnings are gone
dtc warnings are gone
yaml warnings are back

Which may be OK, just clarifying.