RIP Rust in Peace Linux Sept 17, 1991 - Oct 3, 2022

From: Troonix LinusTheTraitor
Date: Tue Oct 04 2022 - 12:24:53 EST

Linus Torvalds and Greg Kroah-Hartman have sold everyone and their own
morals out for a couple sacks of cash. Notice how Linus doesn't even
speak up anymore after he got temporarily cancelled by the twitter
troons a little while back. He was put in his place by his new
masters.

It's better to die who you are than pretend to be something you are
not. The troons know this, that's why they're 41% and rising
themselves. Even Richard Matthew Stallman was willing to stand his
ground and be twitter cancelled than accept something he is not.
History will remember your failure Linus and Greg. You still have a
chance to make things right.

Let's see if you are still man enough to stand up for what's right or
have the Shekelberg "doctors" have already given you your new
Frankensteinian gender reassignment surgeries? Never forget that Rohan
and Gondor put aside their differences and stood side by side fighting
the common evil. That being the troons and twitterfreaks in this case.
Do what is right. You still have the power despite what "they" have
made you believe.

If not, once $GME MOASS happens and BlackRock and all the other shekel
hedgefunds are smouldering ashes like the apartheid state of israel
should be. I will be using my newfound wealth to hire a team and
maintain a rust-less fork of 6.0 called Stainless Steel 1944 (SS-1944)
for short. C++ support will be added as should have been done to
mainline now called Troonix. We will not ve aftaid of getting a low or
0 ESG score like you are because BlackRock won't even exist at that
point.

Again, you still have a chance to correct your mistake and unsully
your name and Linux history before it is irreversible. As much as the
crazies on the left and troons think, math isn't racist and you cannot
rewrite history. So make sure you set it in stone properly.

"Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden!
Spear shall be shaken, shield shall be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now, ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!
Death! Death! Death!
Forth Eorlingas!"