Re: [Bisected] Disconnecting pendrive with opened files causes trouble on 6.0.0-rc3 #forregzbot

From: Thorsten Leemhuis
Date: Wed Sep 07 2022 - 11:50:45 EST

On 05.09.22 12:27, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> [TLDR: I'm adding this regression report to the list of tracked
> regressions; all text from me you find below is based on a few templates
> paragraphs you might have encountered already already in similar form.]

#regzbot fixed-by: f782201ebc2b5f6

For details see Bart's reply to the reporter.

P.S.: As the Linux kernel's regression tracker I deal with a lot of
reports and sometimes miss something important when writing mails like
this. If that's the case here, don't hesitate to tell me in a public
reply, it's in everyone's interest to set the public record straight.