boot stuck at starting kernel, due to __genpd_dev_pm_attach?

From: Colin Foster
Date: Mon Aug 15 2022 - 10:53:26 EST

Hello,

You might have already gotten this report, but I tried running v6.0-rc1
on my BeagleBone Black and it gets stuck right after "Starting kernel
..." from U-Boot.

A bisect pointed me to commit 5a46079a9645 ("PM: domains: Delete usage
of driver_deferred_probe_check_state()").

I don't have much more detail than that, other than I'm using the
in-tree am335x-boneblack.dts device tree and I believe I had tested with
the multi-v7-defconfig for this verification. I'm happy to test anything
that might offer more information.