This Mail is intended for you!!!

From: GoldenFx Trading Inc
Date: Wed Aug 10 2022 - 06:08:15 EST

Warm Greetings linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

This is GoldenFx trading Inc and we are writing you this mail
because we just confirmed linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as being
the reachable email to the next of kin of Mr. Eric Who happens to
own a portfolio containing a huge amount of Cryptocurrency on
our platform and Information reaching us, reveals that Mr. Eric
is dead and no one is yet to come and claim his portfolio with
us.

At this point, we are left with no choice than to contact you to
come and claim your relative's accumulated cryptocurrency that is
ready for withdrawal on our platform.

We will be waiting for your soonest response. Thanks

Sincerely,
Golden Fx Traders Inc.

Confidentiality: This mail is officially generated from Goldenfx
Trading Inc and it is intended for linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And the information contained in this email communication
(including any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and
intended solely for the person or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, distribution, reproduction, or other use of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender
by return email and permanently delete this communication
(including any attachment(s)) from your system.