Re: [GIT PULL] rtla: Updates for 5.20/6.0

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat Aug 06 2022 - 11:52:54 EST

On Sat, Aug 6, 2022 at 6:01 AM Daniel Bristot de Oliveira
<bristot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, I will do that. I will also do minimal fedora install and cross-check this further.

For extra bonus points, if you can state all missing packages in one
go (instead of "oops you don't have Xyz" followed by install of Xyz,
followed by "Oops, now you don't have Abc") that would be nice too.

But at this point the fundamental problem with incomprehensible error
messages is long gone, so it's not a big deal and not worth lots of
effort. More of a "if it's easy enough.."

Linus