[RFC net-next 0/2] net: dsa: bcm_sf2: Utilize PHYLINK for all ports

From: Florian Fainelli
Date: Mon Jul 25 2022 - 17:49:54 EST

Hi all,

Although this should work for all devices, since most DTBs on the
platforms where bcm_sf2 is use do not populate a 'fixed-link' property
for their CPU ports, but rely on the Ethernet controller DT node doing
that, we will not be registering a 'fixed-link' instance for CPU ports.

This still works because the switch matches the configuration of the
Ethernet controller, but on BCM4908 where we want to force 2GBits/sec,
that I cannot test, not so sure.

So as of now, this series does not produce register for register
compatile changes.

Florian Fainelli (2):
net: dsa: bcm_sf2: Introduce helper for port override offset
net: dsa: bcm_sf2: Have PHYLINK configure CPU/IMP port(s)

2.25.1