Investment Opportunity

From: Michalak Aleksandra
Date: Mon Jun 20 2022 - 08:55:22 EST

Greetings:

I am a partner with a Consulting Company. I have reputable investors that are expanding their global presence by investing in viable projects across the globe. They are willing to inject from USD$1,000,000.00 and above in viable project(s) at 3% yearly Interest for 5-10 years and 12 months grace period.

If you have viable projects that need funding, kindly make available your Business Plan/Executive Summary for review and possible funding.

If you are not interested, please revert to the subject line "Leave Out”.

Regards,
Michalak Aleksandra