Re: [GIT PULL] Add trusted_for(2) (was O_MAYEXEC)

From: Mickaël Salaün
Date: Mon Mar 21 2022 - 14:04:48 EST

On 21/03/2022 18:38, Luis Chamberlain wrote:
On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 05:15:57PM +0100, Mickaël Salaün wrote:
Since I heard no objection, please consider to pull this code for
v5.18-rc1 . These five patches have been successfully tested in the
latest linux-next releases for several weeks.

kernel/sysctl.c | 9 +

Please don't add more sysctls there. We're slowly trying to move
all these to their respective places so this does not become a larger
kitchen sink mess.

It is not a new sysctl but proc_dointvec_minmax_sysadmin(). This helper is shared between printk and fs subsystems.