Re: [mkp-scsi:for-next 93/154] hisi_sas_main.c:undefined reference to `sas_execute_ata_cmd'

From: John Garry
Date: Tue Feb 22 2022 - 06:43:05 EST

On 22/02/2022 11:28, Damien Le Moal wrote:
I'm not sure where that leaves Damien's series.. it just seems easier to
try to take mine again first as Damien's would need to be rebased again
(if not based on mine).
May be just send an incremental patch on top of yours+my series ? But I
doubt there will be a conflict anyway.

It's actually just the last patch in my series which is the problem, so that could make things easier. I have the v3 series ready with the fix (apart from more randconfig builds) so I can just send that. Or, if Martin, wants an incremental fix, I can send that also.

Thanks,
John