Please Read!

From: Hassan Gilbert
Date: Mon Feb 21 2022 - 06:17:35 EST

Hello,

How are you doing today?.

I am Gilbert Hassan, the financial and legal adviser to AL MAKTOUM

FOUNDATION which is founded and owned by Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed

bin Rashid Al Maktoum (Crown Prince Hamdan Fazza of Dubai).

Can we seek you be our ambassador?

Can you join our charity foundation?

Can you join us in making the world a better place for living for the

less privileged, the poor and the orphans?

Can we seek your consent in establishing charity work and investment

in your country with the funds Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid

Al Maktoum (Crown Prince Hamdan Fazza of Dubai) deposited in a bank?

In your interest, get back to me for more details.

Awaits your response.

Reagrds,
Hassan Gilbert