[git pull] Input updates for v5.17-rc4

From: Dmitry Torokhov
Date: Sat Feb 19 2022 - 17:36:31 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git for-linus

to receive updates for the input subsystem. You will get:

- a fix for Synaptics touchpads in RMI4 mode failing to suspend/resume
properly because I2C client devices are now being suspended and
resumed asynchronously which changed the ordering
- a change to make sure we do not set right and middle buttons
capabilities on touchpads that are "buttonpads" (i.e. do not have
separate physical buttons)
- a change to zinitix touchscreen driver adding more compatible
strings/IDs.

Changelog:
---------

Dmitry Torokhov (1):
Input: psmouse - set up dependency between PS/2 and SMBus companions

José Expósito (1):
Input: clear BTN_RIGHT/MIDDLE on buttonpads

Linus Walleij (1):
Input: zinitix - add new compatible strings

Diffstat:
--------

drivers/input/input.c | 6 ++++++
drivers/input/mouse/psmouse-smbus.c | 10 ++++++++++
drivers/input/touchscreen/zinitix.c | 12 ++++++++++++
3 files changed, 28 insertions(+)

Thanks.

--
Dmitry