Supply Of Raw Material

From: Bright Gawayn
Date: Wed Feb 16 2022 - 16:41:21 EST

Good Day
Dear beloved.
I am Mr Israel Ronald, we use a certain raw material in our
pharmaceutical firm for the manufacture of animal vaccines and many
more.

My intention is to give you the contact information of the local
manufacturer of this raw material in India and every details regarding
how to supply the material to my company if you're interested, my
company pays in advance for this material.

Due to some reasons, which I will explain in my next email, I cannot
procure this material and supply it to my company myself due to the
fact that i am a staff in the company.

Please get back to me as soon as possible for full detail if you are
interested.

Thanks and regards
Mr Israel.