GREETINGS

From: Mr.Ibrahim
Date: Wed Feb 16 2022 - 07:09:10 EST

I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.3m USD for you to handle
with me. I have opportunity to transfer this abandon fund to your bank
account in your country which belongs to our client.

I am inviting you in this transaction where this money can be shared
between us at ratio of 50/50% and help the needy around us don’t be
afraid of anything I am with you I will instruct you what you will do
to maintain this fund.

Please kindly contact me with your information's if you are interested
in this tranasction for more details(ibrahimidewu4@xxxxxxxxx)

1. Your Full Name.....................
3. Your Country of Origin.............
5. Your ID card copy and telephone number for easy communication...............

Best regards,
Mr.Ibrahim Idewu.