If you are interested

From: Olivia Jorge
Date: Mon Feb 14 2022 - 16:44:36 EST

--
Hello How are you doing today. There is an international conference
which i will be privileged to visit Africa. In my organization
(British Heart Foundation) We've been selected to attend in USA and
West Africa. I might recommend you to attend if you wish. It's not a
general conference anyways. I can give you the coordinators email so
you can go ahead and contact them if you wish as a friend. It could
have been easier for you if you were a volunteer under BHF org cos
it's a free sponsorship conference. i will see what i can do about it
if you are interested.