Re: Unable to transfer big files to Nokia N9

From: Paul Menzel
Date: Fri Feb 11 2022 - 03:29:48 EST

Dear Thorsten,

Am 10.02.22 um 11:36 schrieb Thorsten Leemhuis:
Hi, this is your Linux kernel regression tracker speaking. Top-posting
for once, to make this easy accessible to everyone.

Hey bluetooth-maintainers, what's the status here? I already asked for a
status update more that a week ago and didn't get a reply. Paul also
confirmed recently the issue is still present and no reply either. IOW:
this is talking way to long for a issue that was bisected?

Could you please comment on this? What can be done to get this rolling?
Or do I have to ask upstream maintainers to revert the culprit?

I sent two reverts [1], and probably forgot to add a tag to reference this discussion.

Luiz asked me two provide more logs. Hopefully, I am going to come around to that today, but maybe it’s better to revert so that Linux 5.16 can also be fixed.

Kind regards,

Paul

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-bluetooth/20220208221911.57058-1-pmenzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/T/