Re: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the akpm-current tree

From: Hugh Dickins
Date: Wed Feb 09 2022 - 11:03:36 EST

On Wed, 9 Feb 2022, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> After merging the akpm-current tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
> produced these warnings:
>
> include/linux/mm_types.h:272: warning: Function parameter or member '__filler' not described in 'folio'
> include/linux/mm_types.h:272: warning: Function parameter or member 'mlock_count' not described in 'folio'
>
> Introduced by commit
>
> 60a5c5ab0ba7 ("mm/munlock: maintain page->mlock_count while unevictable")

Thank you for including the patches and reporting this, Stephen.
Is this a warning you can live with for a week or two?

I've never tried generating htmldocs (I'm tempted just to replace a few
"/**"s by "/*"s!), and I'm fairly sure Matthew will have strong feelings
about how this new union (or not) will be better foliated - me messing
around with doc output here is unlikely to be helpful at this moment.

Hugh