Investment offer to you,

From: Aisha Al-Qaddafi
Date: Mon Feb 07 2022 - 14:56:23 EST

Dear Friend,
I’m writing to follow up on my first email I sent to you which You
haven’t responded to yet.
I know you may be very busy. I completely understand that you haven't
had the time to access your email and respond back to me, based on the
urgency and importance of my request. I decided to communicate with
you again today seeking your acceptance towards investing in your
country under your Management as my foreign investor/business partner.
I'm Mrs. Aisha Al-Gaddafi, the only biological Daughter of the late
Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) . I'm a single Mother
and a widow with three Children, presently residing herein Oman the
Southeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia. I have
investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand
United State Dollars ($27.500.000.00 ) which I want to entrust to you
for the investment project in your country.

I'm willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you based on the future investment earning profits. If you are
willing to handle this project kindly respond back to me for more
details of the investment funds.

Best Regards
Mrs. Aisha Al-Gaddafi.