Reply Urgently For More details

From: Dr Dubeam Solion Barakie
Date: Fri Feb 04 2022 - 13:16:33 EST

Reply Urgently For More details

I am Dr Dubeam Solion Barakie I currently hold the post as the Audit
Account Manager of our bank in Ouagadougou Branch, Burkina Faso. I was
elected to the Board of Directors of the Commercial Bank of Burkina
Faso in 2000, for the first three years term. In August 2004 I was
elected to serve as the Chairman of the Board and Managing Director of
the Bank,

I got your contact from a reliable web directory. After much
consideration In developed the trust on you after one week of fasting
and praying.

Due to the trust, I made up my mind to disclose this confidential
business to you. We are in position to reclaim and inherit the sum of
US$15.8 Million Dollars without any trouble or hindrance from a
dormant account which remains unclaimed since 7 years ago, the owner
of this account died.

This is a U.S Dollar's account and the beneficiary died without trace
of his family or relatives to claim the fund.

I am looking for a reliable business partner to present for the
inheritance. This may not be your area of business but it will be
another income and benefit for both of us; I will give you more
specific profit details when I receive feedback from you if you are
interested.

Warm Regards
Dr Dubeam Solion Barakie