Re: [GIT PULL] cpupower update for Linux 5.17-rc4

From: Shuah Khan
Date: Fri Feb 04 2022 - 13:00:38 EST

On 2/4/22 10:06 AM, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 10:22 PM Shuah Khan <skhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Rafael,

Please pull the following cpupower update for Linux 5.17-rc4 or to be
included in your next pull request to Linus.

This cpupower update for Linux 5.17-rc4 consists of minor typo fix
and renaming of file TODO to match the kernel naming convention.

diff is attached.

Thanks, pulled, but is there any particular reason why this needs to
go into 5.17-rc? It looks like it can wait for the 5.18 merge window
just fine.

They can wait. Nothing urgent. That's what I meant to say - "to be included
in your next pull request to Linus."

It wasn't very clear as I read it now :)

thanks,
-- Shuah