Re: [ASUS EC Sensors v8 0/3]

From: Guenter Roeck
Date: Wed Feb 02 2022 - 22:41:33 EST

On 2/2/22 17:16, Eugene Shalygin wrote:
I was waiting for someone to send me a Tested-by: for the series,

Oleksandr sent an informal one already.

He wrote:

"Given minor changes against v7, I think my "Tested-by:" should have been preserved."

which doesn't mean he tested again, only that in his opinion
the tags should have been preserved.

since you dropped the previous feedback.

Does it mean it is possible to update patches while keeping it?

See above. You are the one to make the call, and you made the call that
the series should be re-tested.

That means that I am left with either accepting the series without any
Tested-by: and/or Reviewed-by: tags, or I have to wait for some. I guess
you are telling me that I won't get any additional tags, so I'll have to
go in myself and have a closer look. I'll try to do that in the next week
or two.

Guenter