I HOPE YOU RECEIVED MY MESSAGE

From: Tailor Milbourne
Date: Mon Jan 03 2022 - 19:53:14 EST

--
Dear friend

Thanks for honoring my mail. I am Tailor Kathy Milbourne from the
United States of America, a 35years old soldier, presently living in
Syria. My birthday is 10th February. I’m seriously in search of a man
I can trust, a man that will love me the way I am, believe in me, a
reliable man I can spend the rest of my life loving him and him loving
me. I’m divorced because of a bad attitude of a bad man which I’m not
ready to share with you till we know each other better. However, I
have got a 7years old daughter, she is staying with her Nanny for the
past two years, I can’t say I’m a bad mother; but it’s because of my
job nature, which I’m ready to give up and face my daughter and my new
life. I'm a very decent woman and I do have regards and respect for
men, caring, loving, honest understanding, Sincere, Energetic, Kind,
Trustworthy, Faithful, Family oriented, Emotional, Romantic and Sexy.
I'm looking forward to meeting a man who is, loving, caring, kind,
honest, sincere, down to earth, kind and faithful, a Good man who is
serious about relationships.

I'm here to meet my Sweet love and life partner, Someone I can call my honey.

I attached my pictures for you. I need to see your pictures, also tell
me more about you, and always know that I am ready for anything and to
relocate to be with my dream man, I will relocate to your country to
start a new life.

.

Please do get back to me as soon as possible because i will be leaving
here in two weeks and i will be heading to your country, so always
keep in touch

Yours sincerely

Tailor Milbourne